PANASONIC KX-NS300 IP PBX
MODEL : KX-NS300ML
- Panasonic KX-NS300 Smart Hybrid PBX system is a cost effective legacy and IP communication system for small and medium size companies that can be flexibly configured and expanded according to your needs. The system start with 6 analogue trunks 18 extensions (2 digital + 16 analogue) and expandable up to 192 extensions with expansion unit.
- KX-NS300 is also a unified communication system which has advanced IP features such as mobile linking, integrated voice mail and email, instant messaging(chat), and presence information.
- Auto-attendant / Voice Mail System – The system built-in with 2 channels DISA / Auto-attendant and 2 hours basic voice mail function. It is expandable up to 24 channels and 400 hours. This feature auto-answer incoming calls and transfer to desired extension without operator.
- Caller ID – This feature display caller’s telephone number on LCD display digital phone and Panasonic KX-T7705 and KX-T7703 analog caller ID phone.
- Hotel Features – The system built-in with Hotel / Motel Front Desk Console features such as Check-In / Check-Out, Room Status Indicator, Wake-up Call function etc.
- SIP Trunk – This feature enable KX-NS300 connect to any SIP trunk provider to enjoy lower call rate
- IP Phone – This system support up to 30 IP Phones
- Communication Assistant (CA) – It is a PC based application suite with powerful point and click telephony and screem based presence, availability, and a variety of collaboration tools.
- Extra Device Port – The maximum capacity in one chassis is 12 CO trunks and 34 Extensions (18 Digital & 16 Analog). With extra device port on digital phone, the system can support upto 54 Extensions (36 Digital & 16 Analog) without adding expansion chassis.